My list of favorite things for this week.
- Listening to: Scream & Shout by Will.I.Am and Britney Spears. I’ve been on a bit of a Britney kick lately. She is one of my all time favorites, and I don’t care who knows it! I’m a huge fan of meaningful, soulful, folky music. But sometimes you just have to cut loose, and bop your head to mindless, auto-tuned, electronically created music. A lot of people think pop is for teenagers, but I think it’s fun! It’s entertaining and it makes me happy.
- Eating: Alternative Baking Company Peanut Butter Persuasion Cookies. Ugh, I love love love these cookies! I actually fell in love with them long before becoming a vegan. They’re so chewy, and hearty! I am so thankful I can still have them. They’re the perfect cure for a sweet tooth like mine.
- Sipping: Green Mountain Coffee, Nantucket Blend. I’m a sucker for a nice strong cup of coffee. I like it creamy, sugary, with a rich coffee flavor. This stuff is kind of perfect! I’m somewhat hooked, and if you’re coffee obsessed like I am, I would definitely recommend it.
- Watching: Modern Family. I’ve been watching this show since it started, and I just love it. As I’ve said before, not many shows can keep their shit together past season two, but this show makes it look easy. Every episode leaves me in some form of tears, whether it’s happy tears, sad tears, or laughing til I cry. Love it!
- Reading: Still working on Amy’s novel, Feral. I have so much trouble blocking everything out long enough to read! But I am going to have to learn to, and soon! I’m finally taking the necessary steps to get into school, and I have to be able to focus!